5 best toothpaste in India 2020

These are the 5 best toothpaste in India 2020 which will make our teeth brighter, stronger, and shinier. By using these you will be free from the dentist appointment.

1. Sensodyne ProNamel Fresh Breath Toothpaste (4 Oz Each Tube)- Pack of 2

 

Sensodyne ProNamel Fresh Breath Toothpaste (4 Oz Each Tube)- Pack of 2

2. Colgate Total Whole Mouth Health, Antibacterial Toothpaste, 185g, (Charcoal Deep Clean, Saver Pack)

Colgate Total Whole Mouth Health, Antibacterial Toothpaste, 185g, (Charcoal Deep Clean, Saver Pack)

  • Only 20% of the germs in your mouth are on your teeth, the rest 80% are on gums, tongue, and cheeks. Colgate Total Charcoal Clean is an antibacterial toothpaste that fights germs on teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums, giving you Whole Mouth Health for 12 hours
  • This toothpaste has charcoal that provides a Deep Clean. Its has superior technology and actively seeks out bacteria on your teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums, forming a protective, anti-germ barrier – unlike an ordinary toothpaste
  • Colgate Total provides more benefits than before – helping prevent cavities, plaque build-up, tartar formation, gingivitis, and sensitivity. It gives you fresh breath, protects your enamel, and removes stains, giving you a healthier, whiter smile.
  • Recommended usage: Brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time. Children below 6 years of age should have adult supervision
  • Good oral care habits keep your teeth and gums healthy, prevents tooth decay, gum disease & bad breath. To maintain good oral hygiene brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time, rinse with mouthwash for 30 seconds, and replace your toothbrush every 3 months
  • Colgate is India’s most trusted oral care brand and certified by Indian Dental Association. This toothpaste is 100% Vegan, Sugar-free and Gluten-free

3. Dabur Red Paste, 800g (Buy 3 Get 1 Free)

Dabur Red Paste, 800g (Buy 3 Get 1 Free)

  • Makes teeth strong and healthy
  • Provides protection from 7 dental problems: cavities, gingivitis, plaque, toothache, bad breath, yellow teeth, plus weak teeth and gums
  • Formulated with traditional Indian medicines
  • Protects from all sorts of dental problems and helps with sensitive teeth
  • Reduction in gingivitis, teeth stains and bad breath
  • Prevents tooth decay that can cause tooth cavities
  • Also a suitable toothpaste for kids
  • Please check near QR code for Expiry details

4. DABUR Meswak: India’s No-1 Fluoride Free Toothpaste | Herbal paste made from pure extract of rare Miswak herb – 600g (200g x3)

 

DABUR Meswak: India’s No-1 Fluoride Free Toothpaste | Herbal paste made from pure extract of rare Miswak herb - 600g (200g x3)

  • Dabur Meswak is India’s No.1 fluoride-free toothpaste – this makes it completely safe for your family’s use
  • It has a pure extract of rare Miswak herb (Salvadora Persica) which is also known as the Toothbrush Tree. It is known for providing oral care to humanity since ages
  • Potent Miswak extract is scientifically proven to give Ayurvedic A3 Protection: Antibacterial, Anti-inflammatory & Astringent
  • Dabur Meswak provides Complete Oral Care: Fights Tartar & Plaque, Protection from Cavities, Fights Tooth Decay, Fights Germs & Bacteria, Gingival protection & Removes Malodour
  • The awesome mouthfeel of Dabur Meswak is its unique signature which the loyal users of this amazing toothpaste.

5. Sri Sri Tattva Sudanta Toothpaste, 200g (Pack of 2)

 

Sri Sri Tattva Sudanta Toothpaste, 200g (Pack of 2)

  • Bakul and mayaphal help in making gums and teeth strong
  • Lavanga has a strong antibacterial and astringent property, which helps fight against toothache and bacteria
  • Maricha helps keep bad breath and gum problems away
  • Dalchini is anti-inflammatory
  • others

 

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Cart
Your cart is currently empty.